Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Ideas for Gas Monkey and Myself

Ok, I"m already going out of the box this Christmas and only making things for people. Good thing I'm unemployed, because it is very time-consuming (I'm not talking about the quicky crafts here). However, I know that no matter what Gas Monkey and I do or say, we will be getting Christmas presents. So here our a couple of gifts that we need. I would argue that it does not matter how many people get us these things, because we will end up using them.

Merut's list:
1. Beef Jerky (I just saw one of those Sasquatch Beef Jerky commercials. I don't get beef very often living with Gas Monkey and his "morals")
4. Any cooking staples, such as whole wheat flour, bread flour, olive oil, chicken breasts, ground turkey. This would easily be remedied by a simple gift certificate to any of the following: Sunflower Market, King Soopers, or Safeway
5. Diamonds . .. . just kidding
6. A Job - you'll be bumped up on my list for next year's Christmas. I'll put in a special word to Santa
7. Coupons - as in coupons for services performed by you

Gas Monkey's List (created without his input):
1. Boxers (large) - I am making it my special mission to make sure almost everybody gets him a package of boxers. He is still wearing some that are translucent, or have the band showing through the fabric. I want to take his old set and either wear them for my pjs or throw them away.
2. Coffee - unground, he likes organic, but if not, at least as dark as possible
3. A coffee mug - My mom got him a very nice mug one year, but he lost it. So, it should be stainless steel, but cheap, because he'll lose it
4. Socks
5. Drill bits - he has a very incomplete set, because he loses things. So don't buy him any, just go through your collection and find any spares
6. Some sort of Stain removal - for his shirts and coats. He has a small mouth after all. The dentist still uses kid's tools on him
7. Scissors - somehow "we" are losing those all the time too
8. Any sort of salty treat - because I deprive him


Ok, enjoy. Like I said, no pressure. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment