Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Cooking Blog

I know what you are thinking. Just how many blogs is this chica going to have? And also, why does she think anybody cares about her life? Well, I don't know how many blogs I'm going to have, and I don't know how often I will post, and I know nobody really cares, but I'm bored, and it keeps me motivated. Plus it is easier than writing this stuff by hand, so it is a record for me to look back on in times of reflection.

This time I have started a cooking blog. I'm trying to cook from home, and this will be a good place for me to record which meals I have made, and which were successes and failure, so I'll remember in the future.

http://sloppycook.blogspot.com

Who knows, maybe you'll actually want to try one of my recipes, or you'll find a new dinner idea.

Also, this link will be in the side on this blog, where it says "Other Places I
Express Myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment