Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brew and the zoo and guest too

Gas Monkey's friend from Seattle came down for the weekend. He would like to go by Ivel. It was fun meeting him, harassing him, and watching them do their "man talk". Friday we went to Brew at the Zoo, which was mostly beer and less food this year. The best part was riding a black bear on the carousel with a beer in one hand and a pole in the other. The animals on the carousel even looked a little tipsy.

Imagine my shock at getting Gas Monkey having this much fun riding a drunk zebra. He looks the same as he did as a baby! See the resemblance?



Surprisingly, I managed to out drink Ivel, even though he is a "beer connoisseur". My training at high altitude is finally paying off. As Ivel flew to Denver to beer taste, we spent Saturday in Boulder, brewery hopping. More like getting lost in that crazy maze. It was fun, but I've eaten enough nachos and drank enough beer to tie me over for awhile.

Best moment of the weekend: looking at the website http://peopleofwalmart.com

Worst moment of the weekend: watching the Broncos game. Always the longest 3 hours of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment