Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Idiot Contractor . . .

. . . Puts tiny white tiles with white grout in a bathroom floor? Obviously one who has never had to clean it. Seriously. It may look good up front, but it sucks to clean. The cleaning is made ten times worse by the fact that the contractors walked around with grout on their feet, and did not bother to clean it up. So translation: no matter what I do, how long I scrub, I cannot get that floor looking clean. So I have given Gas Monkey a few choices on remedying the situation.


1. He can tear out the floor and put in a new one (I give this to him as an option so he can see how much more reasonable the other two are).
2. He can re-grout the floor with something darker, like a tan or a gray. At least that way it will look better.
3. He can clean the base of the toilet after every time he pees, and be responsible for cleaning that bathroom forever. (another option to make his see the reasonableness of just re-grouting. And somehow he puts up with me.)


Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment