Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clear Creek Cabin

We had a really slow boring week. So I experimented with making videos. Now I know that I breath way too hard, which is probably due to the fact that I'm either sitting on a couch, in a truck, or on a camping chair. Oh the physical demands of field work. And I've developed a lisp? I also realized I have a problem looking into the camera. Anyhoo, this is where we stayed two nights this week. Enjoy?





This is a very unattractive freeze frame of me. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lisp? What did you have in your mouth? Also - the video cuts short and doen't get to the sleeping bag portion (where you find a bug).

    Love ya,

    gas monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no video of the sleeping bag portion, that was just an "after the fact." Plus, maybe I do have a lisp. Thank you for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the Hilton but better than a tent where the buffalo and bears can get you. Oh that was just a dream. Why did Deb clean the shower if there is no running water? Summer is almost over and you will be home with Gas Monkey and the cats with running water! Be safe and stay out of the sticky mud! Barb

    ReplyDelete