Sunday, August 2, 2009

Warning Old People: It's a different kind of business

This may be a little inappropriate, but that's ok, because I'm only 23 and therefore allowed to be a little inappropriate. Plus it is late at night, I'm bored, this is my blog, and I like this video. Watch Flight of the Conchords on HBO!

I dedicate this video to Mrs. Bottoms (Spanky Bottoms' mother, see character list). She is one of the most conservative people I know, but has been with me through all the dirtiest shows in my life. She accompanied Spanky and I to"Thunder from Down Under" in Las Vegas (a well-choreographed gem of sweaty hairy men removing their pants to the sound of thunder), and a play, Lydia, that had full frontal nudity, homosexuality, incest, and overall horrifyingly in your face. Coincidence? I think not. She acts shocked, but I think deep down she's in denial.


No comments:

Post a Comment