Monday, August 24, 2009

No Bat of the Week Week

Sorry folks. I know you've been on the edge of your seats this week. Unfortunately, my computer has given up on me, and I on it. Therefore I'll have to go home before I can reinstate this thrilling segment of my blog. I need my pictures to do it. But I promise it will happen.

Tonight I am off to do Black Footed Ferret surveys. I am not exactly sure what this entails, but I am aware it involves staying up from dusk until dawn, looking for ferret "eyeshine" with a spotlight. I am unsure if it involves any trapping. What I do know is that this seems to be the survey everybody avoids. I think the reason is mostly because of the hours. I am sincerely hoping something exciting will magically happen.

My last weekend in Salt Lake City - I stayed mostly in my room and watched movies or read. Way to make it worth my while, I know. I did not go and reminisce or get all emotional. Mostly I was slightly annoyed at having to drudge through another weekend.

Happily, I get to come home on Friday!!!!!!!!! Then I'll spend a wonderful two weeks being very content, until gradually the perpetual unemployment and boredom slowly ingrain on my brain until I become extremely depressed. But for now I shall be optimistic. I will take this opportunity to hone my "domestic" skills. Cleaning, cooking, crocheting, knitting, scrapbooking, pleasing my man. Got to keep practicing to become the perfect trophy wife. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment