Monday, August 3, 2009

Email Subscription

I've a had a couple, yes only a couple, requests to email and/or text people when I put up new posts. I'll admit it, I am entirely too lazy. Plus I know all you folks out there who read my blog in the closet would not receive these updates. So, if you're always on your tippy-toes waiting for updates, you can subscribe to my blog using the box to your right. All you have to do is type in your email address, check you email, and click on the link, then you are good to go. And you can unsubscribe at any time. I hope that works for all two of you. And no, I cannot see who has subscribed, in case you are worried about that. Besides, I'd just be flattered.

I stayed up until 4 a.m. last night, and now it is time to get ready for work. I am tired. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go home to a "normal" life (which, I don't have anyways, because you have to be normal).

No comments:

Post a Comment